We guide you to choose the right food for you. Here are some tips that may help you reverse your PCOS symptoms.
Food is one of the most important that you need to check for you to be able to fight PCOS. Your nutrition is the biggest factor in your condition.
Be sure to avoid this 12 foods:
1. Foods made from white flour can easily raise blood sugar levels.
2. Sugary foods that cause sudden surges in blood sugar.
3. Ditch the milk to keep testosterone levels at bay.
4. Lay off soy products to prevent issues with ovulation.
5. Foods rich in saturated or ‘bad’ fats—unless you want to raise your cholesterol levels.
6. Goitrogenic vegetables that can impair thyroid functions.
7. Red meat that lowers production of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) in the body.
8. Artificial sweeteners to prevent elevating testosterone levels.
9. Alcohol to avoid interfering with the metabolism of estrogen.
10. Oils and saturated, trans, and hydrogenated fats to prevent diabetes.
11. Foods with a high glycemic index to prevent weight gain.
12. Pasta and noodles.
I hope this will help you to fix your nutrition.
Remember to message me to get your FREE GUIDE
You can get this guide for FREE: