Do you need a nutritious breakfast or lunch? Do you want a healthier sweet treat? With these simple recipes, you can make one in minutes. These smoothie recipes transform your favorite fruits and vegetables into a delicious drink.
1. Jumpstart Chocolate Workout Smoothie
One of the easiest pre-workout food options is a smoothie (or even easier – a protein shake!). This smoothie is a great meal replacement, pre-workout drink, or even just a bomb snack.
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- ½ cup Pcoffee, chilled
- ⅓ cup chocolate-flavored protein powder Shape In Shake
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. unsalted natural peanut butter, or more to taste
Blend almond milk, ice cubes, banana, Pcoffee, Shape In Shake, honey, and peanut butter in a blender on low speed. Gradually turn speed up to high and blend until smooth, 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Blue Berry Blast Smoothie
This Blueberry smoothie is sweet and creamy and ready in just a couple of minutes. Start your day with a colorful and filling smoothie. Great as breakfast or a snack, if you are short on time then throw together this filling and vibrant smoothie, which has lots of nutritional benefits.
- 1 pc. Banana - May improve insulin sensitivity when unripe.
- 1/2 cup of Blueberries - May help maintain eye health.
- 1 cup Almond milk - Rich in vitamin E, which is an important antioxidant.
- 4 tsp. Greek yogurt - An excellent source of calcium, which can help improve bone health.
- 1 tsp. Honey or maple syrup - May heals wounds.
- 1 tsp. butter - Reducing the risk of breast disease.
- 1/2 cup Oats - Eases constipation.
1. Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Anti Bloat Smoothie
The taste of this anti-bloating smoothie is fresh. Cucumber and ginger together, and the banana sweetens it up just enough. The coconut water flavor is subtle, not overpowering. It’s filled with electrolytes, so it’s a great naturally hydrating beverage choice. If you choose to add the apple cider vinegar it muddles the flavor a bit but is still good.
- 1/2 cup coconut water - Like bananas, coconut water is high in potassium.
- 1 banana - Helps regulate sodium levels, which prevents water retention. Too much sodium is a big cause of bloating, so that’s why bananas (and other foods high in potassium) help with bloating.
- 1 large cucumber, sliced - They are loaded with water, which helps fight bloat.
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced - a natural anti-inflammatory food as well as a digestive aid. It soothes the digestive system and relaxes the muscles of the digestive tract, which keeps you from getting bloated. You know I love my ginger.
- 1 sachet shape in shake vanilla flavor - no lactose content
- handful of ice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until super smooth.
4. Fertility Smoothie
Smoothies are a great habit to get into now, not only because they’re healthy and wonderful for you and your fertility, but kids also like them so after you have your family you can continue drinking them for healthy family fun!
Enjoy this great-tasting smoothie thick blended beverage with protein shake like consistency, normally pureed in a blender containing bananas and some dash of cinnamon!
- 1 tsp. Peanut butter - Peanuts are nutrient-rich, full of protein, folates, vitamin E, and a touch of fiber.
- 1 Banana - aids in improving fertility. It does so by improving sperm and egg quality and regulating reproductive hormones.
- 1 tsp. Chia Seeds - contain Omega 3 fatty acids, which regulate hormones, promote ovulation, and improve uterine health.
- Dash of cinnamon powder - warm spice, which helps improve the blood flow to the pelvis and increases the sperm count of a man. A good sperm count and sperm motility can help a man get her woman pregnant.
- 1 sachet Shape in Shake - act as the structural building blocks for nearly every tissue in our bodies – sperm and eggs included! They also support the function of every major cell in our bodies, from our red blood cells to our immune cells.
Put ingredients except for cinnamon in the blender in the order listed. Blend and pour into glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon on top. Drink and enjoy! 😎
5. Anti Acne Smoothie
Smoothies are great for acne-prone skin, right? Plenty of fruits, vegetables, and antioxidants!
Try these fruity, smell fresh as grass or pungent like aged cheese!!
- 1 sachet Provita Shape in Shake
- 3 cups rice milk
- ½ cup baby kale
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 frozen banana, cubed
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Optional: a few pineapple slices for garnish
1. In a blender, add rice milk, kale, and spinach first. Then add the banana, mango, pineapple plus shape in shake on top. Top with honey and chia seeds.
2. Blend on low to break up the ingredients, then turn on high for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
3. Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with pineapple slices.
What are your favorite smoothie recipes? If you’ve tried this or any other recipe, then let us know how you got on in our OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE.