Do you love creamy warming soups, but dislike the heaviness and bloating that usually accompanies creamy soups with dairy (as usual).
So, with a simple swap, we're using non-dairy, unsweetened substitutes, and you won't miss out on any of the creamy smoothness. With broccoli as the main ingredient, you'll reap the benefits of this nutritious vegetable's beauty detoxing properties.
When we talk about good detoxification, we're talking about discusses the activation, neutralization, and removal of toxic pollutants in the body. Broccoli is an excellent, heart-healthy choice it has folic acid & vitamin C & helps produce mature eggs in ovaries.
The best part? This recipe is quite simple to prepare!
• 3 large broccoli crowns (stems
• 1 1/2 onion chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2.5 cups low-sodium vegetable
• 2.5 cups unsweetened coconut
milk (or almond milk)
• Sea salt, to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper, to
• Parsley, to garnish
1. Sauté garlic and onions in a large pot until softened, about 5 minutes. Combine the broccoli, vegetable broth, coconut milk, and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Bring to a low simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is very tender.
2. Transfer the soup to a blender in batches and purée until smooth. Return the purée to the pan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Serve hot, garnished with parsley. Enjoy your free dairy soup!
Servings: 2-3 persons
Need more FREE HEALTHY RECIPES?
Get your PN Guide now!
You might also benefit from Provita Probiotics! It can help your body digest, detoxify, build immunity, and more.