Updated: Oct 8, 2022
You'll fall in love with this nutritious Chia Seeds Pudding recipe!
This will provide you with all the essential nutrients that your body needs to function optimally and keep you feeling good.
This is delicious, healthy, easy to make, and is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack.
How to prepare Chia Seeds Pudding recipe?
6 tbsp. PCOS30 Organic Chia Seeds
2 Cups Coconut Milk
¼ tsp. PCOS30 Cinnamon Powder
⅛ tsp. Iodized Salt
1. In a big jar with a cover, combine all of the ingredients.
2. Shake the jar vigorously to blend the ingredients.
3. Chill. Place the pudding in the refrigerator for a few hours.
4. Stir after an hour or two. Make sure to break up any seed clumps in the pudding.
5. Then, chill again. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Your chia seeds pudding will be ready in the morning!
How to serve this Chia Seeds Pudding recipe?
Chia pudding is great on its own, but if you're looking to level it up, try topping it with a variety of other delicious things. The toppings make the pudding taste even better.
I'm a fan of:
Fruit in season. I like to top chia seeds pudding with strawberries and raspberries. I also prefer to use both fresh and frozen blueberries.
Crunchy ingredients such as almonds, or cashews.
A little sweet. Top with grated or shaved PCOS30 Dark Chocolate - coconut sugar sweetened.
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Any leftovers can be stored in a covered jar or an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Made it? Let me know how it went!
Are ready for the next recipe?