Updated: Jan 30, 2021
As discouraging as some of these facts around PCOS and weight loss are, losing weight with PCOS isn’t impossible.
One of the most common side effects of PCOS? Weight gain and difficulty losing weight.
As we continue to support women all over the world in fighting PCOS and obesity.
We will provide, guide, and give recipe tips that will surely a big help to manage your nutrition. It is simply healthy and delicious that you can prepare whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
CAULIFLOWER FRIED "RICE"
A delicious low-carb alternative to normal white rice!
Fried Rice can be ready in about 30 minutes or less! It's easy to make, packed with protein, loaded with veggies and perfectly cooked eggs, and then tossed in a simple, delicious sauce.
prep time cook time total time servings
15 minutes 10 minutes 5 minutes 2 -4 servings
1 cauliflower (medium)
2 slices ham
2 stems green onions
2 tsp tamari sauce (low sodium soy sauce)
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp black pepper
2 small carrots
1 can for green pees
1 piece of chicken, pork, or beef bouillon cubes.
1. Chop the cauliflower until the florets resemble "grains of rice".
2. Thinly dice the onion, carrots, and ham. Slice the green onions.
3. In a wok, heat some sesame oil. Add the onions, carrots, and cauliflower florets. Start frying until the cauliflower and onions become translucent.
4. Add the ham and green onions. Cook for 2 more minutes. Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper, and bouillon cubes. Mix well and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
5. Move the fried rice to the side of the pan and crack the eggs open on the other side. Start scrambling them. Once they are scrambled and fully cooked, mix in the rice tossed to the side with the eggs. Fry for one more minute and serve hot.
I believe that being healthy and taking the right nutrition is really a big HELP in fighting PCOS and obesity.
Let's continue what we have started and cheers on your everyday journey. Know that you are not alone in this battle.
This is Coach Barbie and I will teach you the right way to loss weight