I just want to share with you this delicious local snack and it's perfect for you as a PCOS fighter.
One of the strongest advantages of sweet potatoes for women with PCOS is that they are slow-burning carbohydrates, meaning they maintain steady blood sugar levels and are filled with fiber.
Prep Time Cook Time Total Time
5 mins 10 mins 15 mins
2 cups Green beans
6-7 Sweet potato (for about 1.5 cups)
1/2 cup Bell Peppers and Onions
2 Cloves Garlic
2 tbs Black Pepper to taste
1 tbs Salt
3 cups Olive oil
1 cup Soy sauce
1 bouillon cubes
1 sachet Whole Wheat Wrappers
½ cup of Onions
1 tbs of black pepper
1 cup of vinegar
1 tbs of chili
1 tbs sugar
1. Cut up bell peppers, Green beans, Sweet Potatoes, onions, and garlic.
2. First Sautee the garlic and onions then add bell peppers, Green beans, Sweet Potatoes and wait for just 2 mins then put soy sauce and salt wait again for 2mins. (for just medium heat.)
3. After sauteing you can now wrap it in a neat roll.
4. In a skillet heat olive oil to 1/2-inch depth. Then fry the rolls in just 2-3 mins.
5. Let it dry in an oil filter food strainer. And after put it on a plate so that it is ready to serve.
1. Chop the chili and put it in a bowl
2. then add the vinegar and sugar
3. And put the onions, pepper then mix it all.
If you don't get it, pls message me!!
Be sure to tag me or message me if you do it on my
Coach Barbie Page: https://www.facebook.com/CoachBarbieP
And if you want more recipes just avail my Coach Barbie Recipe Book and I assure you that you will like it whether it's Local or International.
Always remember and follow me!
Love you sis
SEE YAH .